Live customer service CopQuest Quality Public Safety Products

ESS Striker Goggle Replacement Lenses - 2.6mm interchangeable lens

Click on image for larger view

ESS Striker Goggle Replacement Lenses - 2.6mm interchangeable lens

Our Price $18.00 | You Save 10% | Retail $20.00
No: 78-1680

ESS Striker™ Series replacement lenses are compatible with all Striker™Series goggles (ESS Flight Deck™, Land Ops™, Vehicle Ops™, and Tactical XT™) and Striketeam™ goggles (ESS Striketeam XTO™, Striketeam SJ™, Striketeam WF™, and X-Tricator™).

Striker™ Series replacement lenses are available in Clear, Smoke Gray and Hi-Def Yellow, either as individual lenses.

These 2.6mm, high-impact lenses feature ESS' advanced ClearZone™ FlowCoat lens coatings to maximize scratch resistance on the outside of the lens and fog resistance on the inside.

All ESS lenses offer 100% UVA/UVB protection. ESS Modular Technology™ allows all lenses to be quickly and inexpensively interchanged.

Important Note for U.S. Military Customers: Only Clear and Smoke Gray lenses are approved for use in the U.S. Military.

Visible Light Transmittance (VLT) represents the percentage of

light allowed to pass through a lens. For example, a lens with a

VLT of 23 admits 23% of visible (non-UV) light, filtering out the remaining 77%. The lower the VLT, the darker the lens.

ESS Striker™ Series Replacement Lenses Colors:

• Clear-VLT: 90, For use indoors or at night. Has no influence on contrast or color
• Smoke Gray-VLT: 15, For medium to bright light. An all-purpose

daytime lens with unbiased influence on color

• Hi-Def Yellow-VLT: 85, For flat to very low light. A high-contrast lens for overcast or extremely low light conditions