The Streamlight TLR-1 IR Weapon Light is a lightweight, compact, lithium battery powered Gun-Mounted Active Illuminator featuring the latest in high power infrared LED technology. The illuminator is built with a shock-proof LED and provides at least 7.5 hours of continuous run time. Rail clamp designed to rapidly attach/detach from side of weapon.
Streamlight TLR-1 IR Weapon Light Features:
• High Power IR LED technology.
• Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch.
• One handed snap-on and tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching
Securely fits a broad range of weapons
• Mounts directly to weapons with MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails
• Includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99 and S&W TSW rails
• Extensively live-fire tested impact resistant construction.
• Operating temperature: -40°F to +140°F.
• IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes.
• Mil-Spec 810F, Performance tested
Streamlight TLR-1 IR Weapon Light Specs:
• Case Material: 6000 Series machined aircraft aluminum w/black anodized finish
• Dimensions: Length-3.26", Width-1.47", Height-1.44"
• Weight: 4.18 oz with batteries (included in purchase)
• Lens: High temperature, shock mounted, impact resistant Boro Float glass
• Light Source: High Power IR LED, 850 nm, impervious to shock with a 20,000 hour lifetime
• Light Output: Deep-dish parabolic reflector
• On/Off: Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch
• Run Time: 7.5 hours continuous run time
• Solid-state current regulation for consistent illumination level
• Battery: Two (2) 3 Volt CR123A lithium batteries