The Streamlight TLR-1® HL™ is a lightweight, compact, high lumen lithium battery powered Gun-Mounted Tactical Light featuring the latest in shock-proof power LED technology and providing 1.25 hours of continuous run time.
The tethered battery door and latch mechanism prevents battery door loss while providing easy battery replacement. Rail clamp designed to rapidly attach/detach from side of weapon. When enabled, strobe activated on two or more momentary paddle hits.
The TLR-1 HL provides a 800 lumen blast of light for maximum illumination while clearing a room or searching an alley. Its wide beam pattern lights up large areas so you can identify who or what is nearby.
Streamlight TLR-1® HL™ Weapon Light Features:
• Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch
• One handed snap-on/tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching
• Securely fits a broad range of weapons
• Mounts directly to handguns with Glock-style rails and to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails
• Includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99 and S&W TSW
• Extensively live-fire tested impact resistant construction
• User programmable strobe can be enabled/disabled
• Fits existing light bearing holsters
Streamlight TLR-1 HL LED Weapon Light Specs:
• Material: 6000 Series machined aircraft aluminum with black anodized finish
• Lens: High temperature, shock mounted, impact resistant Boro Float glass lens
• Light Source: C4 LED technology
• Lumens: 800
• Distance: 804'
• Runtime: 1.5 hrs
• Switch: Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch
• Dimensions: Length-3.39", Width-1.47", Height: 1.44"
• Weight: 4.18 oz w/batteries (included)
• Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F
• IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
• Limited lifetime warranty
• Assembled in USA
• Available colors: Black, Flat Dark Earth, Flat Dark Earth-Brown