The Streamlight ProTac series expands into weapon-mounted lights with this 625 lumen light featuring a dedicated fixed-mount for Picatinny rails. Uses either a remote switch with momentary/constant on operation or a standard push-button tail switch.
Streamlight ProTac Rail Mount 2 Features:
• Remote pressure switch features momentary and "constant on" operation
• Fixed rail grabber with thumbscrew easily attaches to Picatinny rails (no tools required)
• One handed snap-on & tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching.
• Securely fits a broad range of weapons; mounts directly to guns with MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails
Streamlight ProTac Rail Mount 2 Specs:
• Lumen Output: High 625, Low 60
• Run time: High 2.00 hrs, Low 21.00 hrs
• Distance: High 974', Low 291'
• Dimensions: Length 5.00", Width: 1.20", Height: 1.50"
• Weight: 5.00 oz with batteries
• Battery: Uses two CR123A lithium batteries (included
• Light Source: C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
• TIR optic produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
• On/Off: Multi-function, push-button tactical tail switch or Dual remote pressure switch with latching push button
• One handed operation of momentary, variable intensity or strobe mode
• TEN-TAP® programmable switch allows user selection of one of three different programs
• Strobe for signaling or disorienting
• Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F
• IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes (with standard button switch)
• IPX4 water-resistant (with remote pressure switch)
Streamlight ProTac Rail Mount 2 Includes:
• Remote pressure switch
• Push-button tailcap switch
• Remote retaining clips
• Double-sided tape
• Zip ties