Home > Handcuffs and Restraints > Smith & Wesson 1850 Transport Chain
Smith & Wesson Transport Chains
Smith & Wesson 1850 Transport Chain
The Smith & Wesson Model 1850 Transport Restraint System uses a combination of S&W Model 1 Universal Handcuff and S&W Model 1900 Leg Irons. Satin nickel finish.
• Chain length between cuffs is 32"
• Opens 12% larger for big wrists
• Closes 11% smaller for thin wrists
• Fabricated from the finest quality carbon steel
• Manufactured with heat-treated internal lockworks
• Smooth ratchets for swift cuffing
• Double locks to prevent tampering
• All S&W restraints meet or exceed demanding U.S. NIJ Tests
Our Price $112.52
Retail $118.44 | 5% Savings
No: 19-1700 | Mfg: 415-350139
Smith & Wesson 1900 Leg Irons
Over-sized leg irons with 14-inch high-security heat-treated chain and larger dimension, elliptically contoured satin nickel cuffs. Smith & Wesson Handcuffs are fabricated from the finest quality carbon steel.
They are manufactured with heat treated internal lockworks, featuring smooth ratchets for swift cuffing and double locks to prevent tampering. All S&W handcuffs meet or exceed demanding U.S. National Institute of Justice tests for workmanship, strength, corrosion and tamper resistance.
• Locking Positions: 23
• First notch inside perimeter: 10.90"
• Last notch inside perimeter: 8.10"
• Tightest inside width: 2.50"
• Distance between cuffs: 17.30"
• Maximum overall length: 25.63"
• Weight: 22 ounces
Our Price $54.63
Retail $57.51 | 5% Savings
No: 19-1720 | Mfg: 415-350121